This session will take you through the art of dealing with areas of tort law regularly tested on LLB and GDL papers outside of the law of negligence. You must be able to analyse the facts and produce a forensically argued and comprehensively structured answer. In short you must demonstrate lawyerly skills in analysing and communicating information.
A comprehensive and highly interactive session which will bolster and consolidate key knowledge of these key areas and show you exam-answer busting strategies which will maximise performance and deliver the highest grades. A must for those studying for the LLB and GDL. Highly effective for those studying other programs involving the analysis and application of contract law.
Interactive session based on actual exam questions and hypotheticals. The Session will consider;
- How to structure a First-Class answer
- Separating facts and issues
- Expressing yourself as a lawyer
- How to use (and not to use) legal Authority
- What the examiner wants to see
Interactive analysis of the key tort causes of action tested on LLB and GDL examinations outside of negligence
- Defamation – mastering the new legislation
- Liability of Occupiers under statute and common law
- Liability for defective premises
- Private and Public Nuisance
- Rylands v Fletcher liability
Prices: £100.00 inc VAT (Price includes Analysis Pack)