Europa law Limited (‘we’) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or you provide, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.europalaw.com you are accepting and consent to the practices described in this policy.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act) the data controller is Europa Law Limited of 37 Warren Street, London W1T 6AD
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you;
Information you provide
You may provide us with information about you by filling in forms on our site www.europalaw.com (‘our site’) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, make a booking, subscribe to our services, enter a competition or when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, professional specialisms, e-mail address and phone number.
Information we collect about you
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information;
- technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Use made of information
We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the registration form);
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
Your data is processed and stored securely in the UK. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or clicking the unsubscribe link in our promotional emails.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability whatsover for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to such websites.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Please contact our Data Protection Officer by email to email@example.com