In this this session will take you learn how to master the technically complex area of equity and trusts and how to communicate that mastery in a manner which will attract top grades. Practice makes perfect and you will be taken through numerous example questions in a structured and forensic manner.
To gain the best grades you must be able to analyse the facts and produce a forensically argued and comprehensively structured answer. In short you must demonstrate lawyerly skills in analysing and communicating information.
A comprehensive and highly interactive session which will bolster and consolidate key knowledge of these key areas and show you exam-answer busting strategies which will maximise performance and deliver the highest grades. A must for those studying for the LLB and GDL. Highly effective for those studying other programs involving the analysis and application of contract law.
Interactive session based on actual exam questions and hypotheticals. The Session will consider;
- How to structure a First-Class answer
- Separating facts and issues
- Expressing yourself as a lawyer
- How to use (and not to use) legal Authority
- What the examiner wants to see
Interactive analysis of the key equity and trusts subject areas tested on LLB and GDL examinations outside of negligence
- The requirements for a valid Trust
- Constitution of Trusts
- Classification of Trusts
- Secret, Resulting and Constructive Trusts
- Charitable Trusts
- Non-charitable purpose Trusts
- Trustees duties & Trust property
- Trustees duties and beneficiaries
- Powers of Trustees
- Breach of Trust and tracing
- Equitable remedies sweep
Trusts essentials £150 (Price includes Analysis Pack)
Trustees & Breach of Trust £150 (Price includes Analysis Pack)
Combined price for both sessions £275